Meaningful weddings that are driven by passion and intention.
My passion for weddings stems from my love of learning about your personal story, and my desire to help you celebrate your love with others in a way that resonates with you. I care about connection and intentional design, and solving each couples' unique challenge of incorporating their personalities into a meaningful and memorable event.
Whether you are looking to host an intimate destination wedding or a nature-inspired backyard ceremony, we will work through my carefully curated process to discover what elements are most important to you and your significant other.
If you are interested in working with me, I want to share with you what the process might look like.
1. The first step is scheduling a discovery call or consultation to make sure that we are a good fit. You can do this by sending me an email or a text. You are also welcome to fill out the Contact form on my website. During this call we will go through a questionnaire to get to know one another.
2. If we both decide that working together is a good option, I will put together a custom event package and quote based up on your wedding needs.
3. After getting the contract squared away, we will get started on the fun part. We will determine your event priorities, ideal style, and develop a timeline. I will help you figure out what is most important to you when it comes to vendors, and I will even recommend some of my personal favorites.
4. I will make sure to keep you on track with your wedding timeline and develop a plan for your wedding design to best showcase your unique love story. This might include sourcing decor and various other elements.
5. As your wedding gets closer, we will go through every detail to put your mind at ease and make sure that we are on the same page. We will also create a timeline of your wedding day.
6. On the day of your wedding (and the night before at your rehearsal dinner, if that is part of our original agreement) I will make sure that everything runs smoothly. I will coordinate all vendors, help guide the timing of your wedding processional, ensure that we stick to the timeline (making adjustments when necessary), facilitate your send off, and navigate all of the many other details that we discuss beforehand.
At the end of the day, my main goal is to make sure that you are able to be entirely present during this amazing opportunity that you have to celebrate the raw beauty that true love brings about. If this is where your head and heart are throughout your special day, not only will your photos reflect that, but you and your significant other will walk away with some truly beautiful memories.